- 32" height for use under lower ADA compliant counters
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use
- Digital thermostat offers precise and convenient temperature control
- Stainless steel construction inside and out
- Static cooling with manual defrost operation
- Designed for general purpose or medical storage
EQTemp by Accucold carries a quality line of stainless steel drawer freezers designed for general purpose storage in institutional, laboratory, or other medical settings. The EQFM3DADA is a three-drawer all-freezer sized with a 24" footprint. At 32" high, it can be used under lower ADA compliant counters. The front-breathing system allows built-in installation, while the fully finished cabinet also enables freestanding use. Both the exterior and interior are fully constructed from stainless steel for lasting durability and easy cleanup. A hospital grade cord offers added safety. Inside, the EQFM3DADA uses a powerful static cooling system with manual defrost operation. Contents stay cold in three pull-out drawers completed by sturdy towel bar handles in brushed stainless steel. This unit includes a digital thermostat that allows for precise temperature control without opening the drawers. NOTE: This unit is designed for medical grade or general purpose use. It is not intended for residential installation.
- ADA compliant: 32" height to fit under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Stainless steel construction: Full stainless steel construction on cabinet and drawers offers long-lasting durability and improved sanitation
- Three professional towel bar handles: Curved handles in brushed stainless steel
- Digital thermostat: Precise temperature control at the touch of a button, externally located to allow adjustments without opening any drawers
- Manual defrost: Static cooling system for reduced temperature fluctuations
- Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug: Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||32.0" (81 cm)
||23.75" (60 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
||3.2 cu.ft. (91 L)
|US Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||130.0 lbs. (59 kg)
||135.0 lbs. (61 kg)
|Estimated Time to Ship
||5 to 7 days
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL) USB digital data logger with internal memory, user-set recording intervals, high/low temperature alarm, and NIST calibrated temperature readout
||DL2 - Factory installed NIST calibrated data logger USB data logger with user-set recording intervals, high/low temperature alarm, and NIST calibrated temperature readout
|DL1 - Factory installed data logger USB Temperature Logger records interior temperature in 15 minute intervals to a USB flash drive for analysis on a PC or Mac
||HUM - Humidity sensor Humidity sensor with min/max readout
|SSK Stainless steel kickplate factory installed
||Latch for door Door latch requires manual release to open door. Ideal for yachts, RVs, coach buses, and other vehicles.
|Alarm Install a high/low temperature warning alarm with external temperature readout; meets most Health Dept. regulations
||PH - Probe Hole Factory installed probe hole for customer supplied monitoring devices
|TT - Installed thermometer ISO
||17025 calibrated thermometer with glycol bottle provides temperature readout on the door; specify Farenheit or Celsius display upon order
Energy Star Rated:
3.2 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.