Summit's selection of American-made casework brings new convenience to break room design with fully assembled cabinetry for easy installation. Perfect for break rooms, the CWM2ADA is a 21.5" wide cabinet in a jet black manufactured wood finish sized at 34" high to comply with ADA guidelines for accessible counter height. It features a 12.5" H x 24.5" wide opening ideal for holding a small appliance, such as a coffeemaker or microwave. A pre-installed hole in the rear makes it easy to loop a power cord through. The lower compartment features two slide-out drawers for easy storage. This unit is manufactured in the United States and ships fully assembled with innovative Lockdowel™ fasteners for long-lasting durability. It can be combined with additional Summit casework pieces, including vertical hutches (model CWH2), trash bins (model CWC5ADA), and cabinets sized to hold refrigerators (models CWR2ADA, CWR4ADA, and CWR9ADA). Popular Summit microwave choices that fit into the CWM2ADA include residential models SM1102WH, SCM853, SM903BSA, and SM902BL, and commercially approved microwave SCM1000SS. Create any combination by browsing our website or contact our product specialists at 718-893-3900 ext. 507 to work through your ideal break room kitchen design.
- 26" wide cabinet with an opening to accept compact appliances
- No assembly required for fast installation in your space
- 34" high to meet ADA guidelines for accessibility
- Engineered wood with laminate finish manufactured and assembled in the United States
- Allows you to place a small appliance such as a microwave, coffeemaker, or toaster oven inside
- Rear includes a pre-installed hole to easily run a power cord through
- 2 slide-out drawers accommodate a variety of items
- Designed to accept our popular SCM1000SS, SM1102WH, SCM853, SM902BL, or SM903BSA microwave
- Innovative fastening system ensures lasting durability
- Sleek black laminate finish suits any setting
- Additional brands may fit inside. Note: to ensure the proper fit, please refer to the assembly drawings and take into account clearance requirements (such as raised door hinges or wide door openings) to ensure a clean fit
- Four levelers allow easier adjustment to accommodate uneven floors
|Height of Cabinet
||34.0" (86 cm)
||26.0" (66 cm)
||24.0" (61 cm)
||150.0 lbs. (68 kg)
||160.0 lbs. (73 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.